Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear All....

Anyone who received the sanctum newsletter this month may have seen a mention of a recent diagnosis of Leukaemia in my family.
I am sorry to announce that it is my Mother who is ill and we are currently watching her undertake her first round of Chemotherapy.
Unfortunately, it seems she has contracted an infection - not wonderful news as her immune system is now severely compromised by the treatments - and we are waiting on outcomes of several scans and tests.
I mention this as there may be a possibility of me needing to fly to North Queensland, where she is in hospital, at short notice, meaning that bookings and events in our diary may need to be cancelled at the last minute.
I will do my utmost to ensure that as little inconvenience as possible occurs and I simply ask for your patience at this time.
I would also like to sincerely thank each and every person who has taken the time to offer their support and to send cards to my Mother.  I know it has brightened her day immeasurably to receive 'Get Well' cards from people she has never met!
Your thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated.

Annie and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment