Sunday, November 28, 2010

St Giles Niche Market followup...

I have had a few folks ask me how the recent Niche Market for St Giles went.
Well, I thought I would simply let the pictures tell the story.
We have been involved with this great local market since last year and will continue to be a part of it as long as we can.
This first picture is from just after setup - there is perhaps almost the same amount again in product ready to restock under the table.
This second picture is about 3 hours before the market finished on the second day.  There was one candle left and a handful of individual soy melts at the end of the day.
It was an amazing weekend with so much support and energy from the lovely locals who came to visit.
I am just sorry that I didn't get to do any Christmas shopping at all!
Now it's just a matter of having to make more to restock sanctum and to get ready for Christmas! 
It has been a challenge with our own suppliers being sold out during the Christmas rush.
We are trialling some new smaller frosted tumbler candles as well as a limited release ceramic range.  Will post pictures and more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment